• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Demo ride Head count/Info.

I watched the local weather this morning, and it is not looking good.

High in the low 40's EVERY day for the next 7 days. Plus, a chance of rain mid-week.

Unfortunately, the snow is going fast!

Still planning on going, and I'm going to get ready tonight if possible, but work, $$ and all those other things are doing their part too! Still need to just get away if anything!

ride

I'm still in regaurdless what is everyone else doing.I think it will still be a great time had by all.Even just to meet everone in person from the site. :bling :bling :drink: :drink:

Not going on the demo ride but rode munising last week/wknd. the trails are still good considering the 50 degree temps. gran marais was all in good shape with the exception of getting into Seney and the 10-20 miles east of shingleton looks like a MOTOX track. Lots of puddle jumpin and definitely stumps starting to show. Get at em' early boys the trails were sweet in the early A.M. Sittin at foggy's in Christmas on friday and a guy came in bleeding all over. going too fast and smacked the groomer coming into town. also peeled a Rev off the tree outside Wetmore. Lady took out the turn sign and absolutely wrapped the doo around a tree. Her son was laying in the middle of the trail crying. NOT A GOOD DEAL. RIDE SAFE still plenty of snow along 8

nate007 said:
Still planning on going, and I'm going to get ready tonight if possible, but work, $$ and all those other things are doing their part too! Still need to just get away if anything!
Same here. Going no matter what. Can't wait.

Yup, Going no matter what! could be last vacation for a while, so just hanging out with TY buddies will be good for us. got to get our last fix for the season! lol.....
We are bringing my Daughter with this time. She is going to get her first taste of a TY get together so go Easy on her guys!

sleddheadd said:
Yup, Going no matter what! could be last vacation for a while, so just hanging out with TY buddies will be good for us. got to get our last fix for the season! lol.....
We are bringing my Daughter with this time. She is going to get her first taste of a TY get together so go Easy on her guys!
Does she sing kareoke? Were still planning on going, but those plan's could change! Just found out that a company feel's sorry for me and is going to hire me. So starting tomorrow, I have a drug test and physical, then a background screening, and who know's what else. So this trip might be a last minute deal for me. Hopefully we'll be there!

gerbie said:
sleddheadd said:
Does she sing kareoke? Were still planning on going, but those plan's could change! Just found out that a company feel's sorry for me and is going to hire me. So starting tomorrow, I have a drug test and physical, then a background screening, and who know's what else. So this trip might be a last minute deal for me. Hopefully we'll be there!
Nope no Karaoke! I already asked her that and she shot it down right away! lol....

Sno-Xr said:
Viper_Dave said:
UH, look who's talkin' LOL!!

I hear you! 2 TY rides + 2 reletives in the hospital= 2 Sno-Xr cancellations!! :o| With a week to go, Im hoping the bad things dont come in three's!!

#3 The mother in law is back in the hospital :o| Looks like they are going to remove her gaul bladder Wednesday. As long as everything goes as planned, Im still comming!! ;)!

sorry guys i cant make it now had some issues come up this sucks if anything changes i might try to leave friday night and just come up for saturday i am gonna try my hardest

This is still on for TY as long as we don't get pounded wit rain....please lets keep the rain our of the equation ...

Back