• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Johny Skeptical Vid

Nice positive post. Sometimes if you dont have anything good to say, not posting might be the better solution.

Other than mentioning Hondos sled I thought it was kind of weak also. They could have name dropped at least. Not enough bunny either.

I thought the same thing,Once I seen it I was like thats it? Lame is being nice IMHO! With that being said I don't think there lineup is that bad. They have a sick mountain sled now and they came out with alot of new sleds since 02. Can't have a new sled every year and plus last year they listened to us and gave us a 4 stroke X-over!

02- Viper
03-RX-1
06- Apex
07-Phazer
08-Nytro

It's just that time of year when everyone gets ants in dere pants from the showcase of the next model year. By the looks of things, alot of pants are full

T-Bone said:
The good thing is there is not much traffic on the Yamaha site, so you can navigate quickly.

Ya got anything else you need to get off your chest while you're at it?

Stu said:
T-Bone said:
The good thing is there is not much traffic on the Yamaha site, so you can navigate quickly.

Ya got anything else you need to get off your chest while you're at it?

Well since you asked! When a 2010 New SNOWMOBILE video is more about characters (Skeptical family and Bunny) than snowmobiles, I think that is a problem. In the past the skeptical series of videos at least showed the sleds and gave some info about the different models with the humor of the Skepticals sprinkled in. This year, they "jumped the shark." Yamaha got away from the original purpose of the videos and that was to introduce the "NEW" sleds. Now I'm not sure what the videos are about other than an opportunity to see Bunny in a snowmobile suit.

Thanks for asking.

Look at the bright side, they addressed some of the key issues in reliability on the Apex/Vector models. This is a bad year world wide. I work in product development and one thing I can say for sure is that ALL companies are hunkering down for what looks to be a long slide. Anything that can be done to control costs with little or no capital investment is.

I would like to see some new stuff as much as the next guy, but investing in change when the market is weak, becoming weaker is not nearly as wise as the approach they have taken.

Back