• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 vector LTX GT--electrical issue-wont start

tim mack

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 vector
I am having an issue where i took a wave of water over my sled . We kept driving and Afterwards we went and sat at a warming hut for a few hours and when i cam out to start it , nothing it was dead. I have since brought it to a shop, i replaced the solinoid( starter relay) and it that worked and it started at the shop for maybe 6-7 times but now it wont start anymore. My mechanic says now its not the solenoid( starter relay) and he thinks it might be the ECU/ computer ?? which is costly

Everyone i talk to doesn't think its the ECU ?? But we are trying a different ECU today to eliminante that . He said the new starter relay is good and its not the the starter relay this time ?? as he can get it running by using a screw driver to cross the connection.

We are stumped, he has checked all of the electrical areas ? Its like a short exists or something > Please advise as it looks like i will have to grab my sled and take it to a different GURU. Please help me out

have you prayed down all the wiring, connectors, coils and sensors/switches with wd40 or something similar?

Sweet, took me a while to get from prayed to sprayed ... try the WD40 ... if not .....

Sry was typing too fast while giving instructions to another guy.

Back