• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 vector ltx handling compared to a 06 apex es

jkenosh

Expert
I swore i would never buy another 4 stroke after buying my heavy ill handling 06 apex, i could never get the apex to relax it seemed like it was always twitchy even after tightening the limiting straps, setting the transfer and changing to pilot skis, and was wondering if the 2010 vectors are the same way, I like the ergos on my apex and loved the motor but it was a cold sled to ride, but it was just to heavy, Do the vectors ride that much better? :o|

2010 vector LTX may be Yamaha's best sled ever. Much lighter feeling in the front than Apex's. I had 3 apex's. Vector much easier to ride long distances compared to Apex. I liked the power of the Apex but 2010 Vector LTX GT isn't far behind except for top end. Economy is great as well. The 2011 Apex with PS Will be interesting to compare but the price is wacko.

I traded my 2008 Apex 40th Anniversary sled in for the 2010 Vector LTX GT and it was a great trade. You still have the darting issue in which I fixed with teh snowtrackers. I also added studs. I got the wife a 2009 Vector RS and it is fun to through around as well. You definitely notice the weight difference in the longer rides.

vector is much quieter at all speeds,love mine,handles great,and its an 09,tried the 2010 last season,it has to be yamaha's best sled for sure,throttle response is awesome on the efi motor

Back