• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Vector LTX Test Rides

awesome.

Night and day difference between the 09 and the 10. If you are on the fence about buying one hop over and buy one, you will no regret it. It has more torque then the 09 and supposedly better fuel economy not sure on that one. The engine was so smooth you wouldn't believe it.

darren

Awesome sled. Big difference between my 06 GT and the 2010 ltx. Tried it out at Demo Days.....

The new vectors ride and work great. Super smooth motors, plus some new zerks, :Rockon:

Attachments

• 2010 vector1.jpg
    2010 vector1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 2010 vector 2.jpg
    2010 vector 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 100
  • vector2.jpg
    vector2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 77
riverrat said:
The10vector ltx that I saw at demo days still had the 09 rear suspension in it! Had'nt been updated yet......

Yep you are right.
I believe they said the 2010 vec . DEMO was an 09 chassis with the new motor.

I had a chance to ride all of the new models up in Munising and I think the vector ltx was my favorite! that sled is just all around smooth! i have a warrior and i really enjoy the power but the vector was not far behind and more enjoyable to ride because of its smoothness. The new Apex was nice, smooth and powerful but I think the Vector was the winner in the long run. my wife has an '07 rage gt and there was a noticable difference in the power plant! that fuel injection is nice, I should look in too adding it to her sled instead of purchasing a new 2010!? lol.....

Back