• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 and up Apex MPI S/C "6lbs" pc5 mapping with autotune help!

Tiny

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 yamaha Apex XTX
Hey guys, anyone having troubles building a basemap with 11 and up Apex's using pc5 with autotune? Can someone help me with a base map? I'd like to compare with my results and see how others are making out. Appreciated any help

hi ,i have my own map for a supercharged apex 2006.my map is made with the boost signal comes from the trothle body and cylinder not the intercooler.post your map,i can insert the pressure map on it and send it back

I could be wrong but is there not differences between to older Apex and 2011 n up engines?

there s small changes.but the map may not load because the 2011 pc5 version is different than the 2006 to 2010.but you can copy the pressure map on it.to make it work.il send you my personal map.

Attachments

• den map1 good pre 2023.pvm
    5.4 KB · Views: 64
Thank you, I'll take a look and compare

there s small changes.but the map may not load because the 2011 pc5 version is different than the 2006 to 2010.but you can copy the pressure map on it.to make it work.il send you my personal map.
Hey thanks for sharing your map, what is your Apex set up?

Also if my autotune is set to tune pressure %, does the TPS% portion matter? Or does the machine pc5 read or need both maps to run properly? Kinda confused about that part

have you tried the map.my sled is for trail riding and it is good on gas.it does the same range as a stock apex at trail speed.if you hammerd it ,it will take more fuel.it is way better than the mpi controller.

your autotune will only ajust the map you put afr on it.only do pressure it will be more stable.

your autotune will only ajust the map you put afr on it.only do pressure it will be more stable.
I know the apex is a different year, but is it set up stage 1 stock injection? I'm only set up for 6lbs ...for now lol

Back