• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 and up Apex oil change - Yamalube Products

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here is a "How to" do Oil Change Video on 2011 Apex and up. There is also info on how to reset oil change counter at the end. A few steps will not be exact as the example Apex has a relocation kit on the machine. We use genuine Yamalube Products on our videos. Make sure you set your viewer to 1080P for the best resolution.

I will try to get more of these Videos up this year. I hope you will enjoy my wonderful movies. :)

Here is the addendum to the oil change video that shows how to remove battery box and get to the oil filter under battery.

Last edited:

I also learned there are two zerks hidden that I was not aware of until watching this. I hate the mess the filter removal makes, always shove an oil absorbent pad in the belly to catch most of it.

Do they still make relocation kit I have a 2015 apex xtx. Thanks

Thanks I sent them both a email. I remember doing the filter the first time and saying what the hell.

I went on Ulmer website and did not show the kit, will call or email. I guess no hurry since just finished oil change, will have to do it next season.

I emailed both places and they do not make it any more. Oh well I guess I will have to take half the sled apart. I guess it’s good in a way to check things out while it’s apart. Thanks

Maybe Travis at BOP has one off of a part out.

Back