• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Apex SE $17,799.00 Cdn

I didn't even pay that much for my house 15 years ago, makes you wonder if they are trying to be the first to have a stock $20,000.00 machine, hehe.

yea, priced out of my league, for what you get.
Had been more hp may have been worth it.
have to keep what i have, or go back to the 800 Doo
Likely will lose me back to Doo land.

$17,900 Yamaha Canada must think all sledders are millionaires. Cant see to many of these being sold in this economy.

Face it folks,everything is going up in price.Cat sells the turbo for $18000 cdn and they sell every one off them.Side-by-sides sell for close to $20000,still people by them like crazy.Don,t underestimate powersports consumers.

I will be keeping my Attak and adding a Yamcharger next season. I do like the Apex x-tx but not for that price, it would be alot cheaper to make mine into a 144 myself, I think the seat looks nice and I bet with some work it could fit on older sleds. The 2011 is more refined than last years Apex but anyone that has a Apex/Attak has already done it there self. ex, diffrent skis, windshields, extensions........and so on.

If Yamaha thinks I will get off that sled and put a pump on the rear shock to adjust it they are crazy-Put a friggin air compressor on it

Wow what a bunch of whiners...lucky they added anything for new tech in this economy...RV and Boat Mfgs. are dropping like flies can't imagine they're killing it selling sleds? I think they added some pretty cool stuff heck in 03 all they came out with was the RX in standard or ER.

Back