• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Nytro XTX Looking For Ideas on a Power Up Kit Setup!

ThatBlueVmax

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Yamaha Nytro XTX
Looking to purchase a power up kit for my 2011 Nytro XTX or the parts to make one. I see Hurricane does not offer the kit anymore and Hindle does not offer the exhaust anymore either. Looking for ideas on other alternatives that people have made work! The pc5, air breathers, won’t be an issue but the exhaust, clutching, is what I am concerned about. MBRP still makes a header for these sleds I see as well. Any help is appreciated! Located in Eastern Canada as well.

Hurricane flash with an exhaust and air box mod like Schmidt Brothers. Clutch accordingly.

I’ve been told if you contact Hindle directly you can still have the full exhaust system built, but haven’t inquired directly because I already have one. The full kit with Hurricane Dave’s airbox mod and PCV works really well. If you track down the pieces I can point you in the right direction clutching wise with Dalton tuning pieces.
Not sure if Al Ulmer of Ulmer racing still offers packages if you contact him directly or not, but his kits always ran very well too.

Almost impossible to locate a Hindle system here (In Eastern Canada) and I know the exhaust is crazy expensive if still available. Was curious on a MBRP header?

I’ve been told if you contact Hindle directly you can still have the full exhaust system built, but haven’t inquired directly because I already have one. The full kit with Hurricane Dave’s airbox mod and PCV works really well. If you track down the pieces I can point you in the right direction clutching wise with Dalton tuning pieces.
Not sure if Al Ulmer of Ulmer racing still offers packages if you contact him directly or not, but his kits always ran very well too.
Curious as to what Dalton weights you are using? I bought a set last year after my supertips wore near the tips. I haven't had much luck getting them to perform like the supertips did.

Curious as to what Dalton weights you are using? I bought a set last year after my supertips wore near the tips. I haven't had much luck getting them to perform like the supertips did.
3 holers seem to be hard on weights. I had been running the QAY 54, but grabbed a set of the 58’s to try this year, but haven’t had snow to set them up yet. Shoot me a PM and I’ll see if I can help.

Contacted Hindle, sadly they no longer produce the exhaust system, they said they’re focusing more on street bikes and track racing.

Contacted Hindle, sadly they no longer produce the exhaust system, they said they’re focusing more on street bikes and track racing.
Sorry to hear that, it’s a shame.

I really like my Ulmer package.

Back