• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 release dates

SledderSteve

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Rental
As cut and pasted from a magazine website:

Feb. 2 - Yamaha 2011 lineup
Feb. 5 - A new Polaris sled
Feb. 12 - Another new Polaris sled
Feb. 23 - Ski-Doo 2011 lineup
March 3 - Arctic Cat 2011 lineup
March 9 - Polaris 2011 lineup

Hey Steve,
Well, I can see Yamaha being # 1, but Polaris would be fifth in my book, even thou there are only 4 big manufacturers. Having owned them all, my rating would be Yamaha, Arctic Cat, with Ski-doo and Polaris tied for 4th spot. The quality of the last 2 is terrible, and I visit a ski-doo dealerships workshop often. Man, they must make a ton on repairs.

bigcat99 said:
Hey Steve,
Well, I can see Yamaha being # 1, but Polaris would be fifth in my book, even thou there are only 4 big manufacturers. Having owned them all, my rating would be Yamaha, Arctic Cat, with Ski-doo and Polaris tied for 4th spot. The quality of the last 2 is terrible, and I visit a ski-doo dealerships workshop often. Man, they must make a ton on repairs.
LOL, it's not a rating but a list of release dates.

I simply cut and pasted the list from a print magazine website site so I really can't take the blame or credit for the order.

Back