• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Rhino or wait?

There was a limited amount of Rhinos being produced for 2011 for a reason. Wondering how soon they will be advertising another side x side?

We bought a 09 because we wanted the brushed silver color. I am hopeing that Yamaha will have something new and more sporty for next year. If not then it will be an RZR for me in 16 months.

I've been waiting for Yamaha's response to the new side-by-side market also. Want to plan on possible replacement of our 2005 Rhino. Hope the chassis will allow moving the "extras" over to the new one. :flag: I'm sure the law suits involved with existing Rhino design and the "upgrades" involved to settle with the CPSC, will be reflected in the new design. Hope Yamaha does not give up on the market altogether. :ORC

Well hopefully after the first of the year they will release something. Most of the local dealers near me don't even have anymore 2011's. Probably going to be hard to find one even if Yamaha does not come out with anything. I'm really not to into the other brands. Always have had Yamaha products(except my Ski-Doo Mach 1) and have been pretty happy with all of them. Keep our fingers crossed I guess?
What month does Yamaha release photos of there new sleds? Maybe a new side x side will be shown then???

Previous Rhino production was in Newnan, Ga. Might have to take a road trip down there(southwest of Atlanta) and spy on them! For 2011, the utility ATVs were announced months before any news came out on the 2011 Rhino. I read somewhere of a management change in Yamaha USA, so maybe that slowed down the decision-making process involving the future of Yamaha's side-by-side.

My local Yamaha dealer told me they are coming out with something new and that is why they can't get any new Rhino's on the floor.

I sure hope they are coming out with something. I just would like to know when they are going to post it on the Yamaha website.

Well Yamaha really needs to get their act together. Polaris is comming out with an all new RZR on Jan 1st. check out their website.

Back