• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 xtx snow trackers

vader2185

Veteran
I put ST on my 07 Attak and REALLY like them. I will be going to an 11 xtx. My question is can I pull the ST from the 07 and put them on the 11. It looks like the part #s vary slightly but the holes appear to line up. The dual runners on the XTX are fine but the STs gave me such confidence I don't want to ride without them. I can't imagine ST and powersteering. Thanks in advance.

Different ski will need a different carbide. The ski bolt mounting position is different between the 07 and 11.
That's kind of what I thought. I will probably run what is on there next year then get a set of ST. Can't say I am happy......but thank you.

On the ST site they say not to interchange from one sled to another sled. Each sled wears different and could be unpredictable results.

Switch the Ski's if your old ski's are good.
2010 & earlier Apex Ski's with Aggressive Snowtrackers work the best on 2011 and newer Apex's in my & some others who have tried both opinions.
That is what I run.
If you are going to run the 2011 & newer ski's I'd suggest buying the Semi's.

LOVE my ‘11 XTX with older style skis and aggressive trackers.

Back