• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Nytro XC sled.

I think it looks like it has a shallower approach angle too. Would be nice too se it without all the shrouds on.

Saw the video.No doubt about it,theres a 128 skid under that sled.As for the front end changes?Only being up close with a trained eye could tell the difference.

On a second look the front end is much different.A-arms are lighter .

The front end is completely different. A arms and subframe if I remember correctly! There is no 128 skid. The skid is just mounted further back. Hope we will see huge changes for 2013.

Race department has been using that front end for a while now. Was on the old nytro snocross sled as well. It is in fact a different subframe, spindle, arms and geometry. Not as forward as a skinz kit but much better geometry and handling, very similar to the new cats minus the big spindle. Having the shocks in a forward angle is soo much better, this wont be long before it reaches consumers.

XC.jpg

HYFLYR said:
Race department has been using that front end for a while now. Was on the old nytro snocross sled as well. It is in fact a different subframe, spindle, arms and geometry. Not as forward as a skinz kit but much better geometry and handling, very similar to the new cats minus the big spindle. Having the shocks in a forward angle is soo much better, this wont be long before it reaches consumers.
Wonder if the subframe is the trick CF-cast one from the sno-cross sled.Can,t really see because of the plastic.

Kråkan said:
Skid is moved back like 2-4" 128" track?

I read in one of the Mags that it was running a 128".....but that's all it said. From the looks of the pics you are correct, the skid has been relocated back.....Star Suspensions actually has a kit that does that, Raptordan has it installed, not sure how he likes it.

Back