• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Vector Ltx bar riser

Viper S

VIP Member
Is there a simple way to add a couple in. of rise to my handlebars without changing the whole post and cables? I understand that a lot may need to be changed just to get 2 in. more of rise? Thanks in advance!

Is there a simple way to add a couple in. of rise to my handlebars without changing the whole post and cables? I understand that a lot may need to be changed just to get 2 in. more of rise? Thanks in advance!
You should be fine using all of your stock cables with just a 2 inch riser, it may require you to reroute the ebrake cable but all others should be fine, i have a new takeoff rox set that i tried but they werent tall enough fof my seat& my height, pic attached

Like this type

Attachments

• 991D2A3F-56DA-4DEE-A50D-7C4BCE9144D6.png
    991D2A3F-56DA-4DEE-A50D-7C4BCE9144D6.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 85
+2" just requires a bit of re routing for the cables and wiring. put the stock riser from my 11 apex on my brothers 13 rs venture to add 1.5" in height on it and had no issues. on my 11 when i added the +3" riser, i only had to run the throttle cable under the bars to stop the tors activation as there was enough slack in the rest for it to fit right.

Back