• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 XTX in the garage. It has arrived!!!!!

romie

Extreme
Picked it up last week. Most excited I have been to ride in years. Can't believe how smooth this baby sounds at start up. Got the black one. Didn't recall the red threading in the seat, but it sure looks nice. Took it for a rip on the grass the minute I got her home. Have not owned a yamaha since my 2002 viper disaster. Twenty some cats, one yami, and one polaris. Could not be a guinea pig for cat this year. Crossin my fingers. :4STroke:

Congrats! Just got my 2012 XTX last Saturday. I went with the black also. Now I'm having a hard time picking out a windshield. Not much to pick from for the black sleds. Probably going to have to go with the med height clear or tall clear. The "Black Lightning" tall shield is a little to busy for me.

Black is sooo nice

Congrats on the XTX, I've always thought the newer model black color scheme looks sweet!

The boy got his new XTX 2 weeks ago. This is the only pic I have of it...

315990_10150875018080244_888115243_21194341_1560361795_n.jpg

Back