• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013-2014 TY Mileage Fun Contest "Trailhed1"

Murse said:
Trading your sled? I will buy it lol Nice pictures Can't believe that you have been riding last week.

No, i think I got lots more KM's to put on this sled.

We hit the trails just right. Rode some of the last fresh groomed trails there for this season. Timing could not have been better. Sure near towns was a bit bare and the usual late season stuff along the roads but that is all part of late season rides. It was sweet!

Don, YOU SUCK! (I'm jealous) You didn't invite Justin and I. Looks like you had an awesome season. I guess I need to upgrade the Apex to an XTX too.

Dman (from Maine)

Don Young

youngdman said:
Don, YOU SUCK! (I'm jealous) You didn't invite Justin and I. Looks like you had an awesome season. I guess I need to upgrade the Apex to an XTX too.

Dman (from Maine)

Don Young

XTX all the way. message me your e-mail so i can get you guys up next year.
It was an epic year.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong on the PM's but here it is anyways

Justin would love that he definitely wants to get passes next year. We would of this season but did a lot of work on the camp he bought in Jackman. Would love to have you guys ride to Jackman too plenty of room.

Don Young- youngdman@hotmail.com

Justin West- jwest1975@yahoo.com

Back