• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 Apex XTX Additional Gas Storage Ideas

Anyone have a favorite idea for additional gas storage for a 2013 Apex XTX? I have been searching gas packs & am unsure what will work out best. I would like 2 additional gallons ideally.

Thanks everyone!

Tom

:yam: :4STroke:

I carry 3 gallons in a Roto x Pax. It works great. Two years of jumping off cliffs in the mountains and it has not broke yet.

Koplin jr. I've riden some pretty rough trails last season. no problem.

007-1.jpg

click my sig pic for more.

Florida Snowman said:
Anyone have a favorite idea for additional gas storage for a 2013 Apex XTX? I have been searching gas packs & am unsure what will work out best. I would like 2 additional gallons ideally.

Thanks everyone!

Tom

:yam: :4STroke:

Don't flame me but I'm curious where you ride that you need to carry gas. I figure you have at least a 120 mile range...

I often ride with a nytro and two 1200 renegades. They are all getting over 15 mpg. I needed the extra gas so we all need gas about same time. I had to use it once last season. We made a wrong turn late at night. Bye the time we figured it out I was almost out of gas. Added the gas and off we went.

Back