• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 FX Nytro rear torsion springs

PowderKing

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2013 Yamaha Nytro Fx
I just bought a 2013 FX Nytro and was told that the rear suspension on it was a bit stiff because of a previous owner being a bigger lad and replacing the rear torsion springs with heavier models. I was hoping to buy lighter springs but wasn’t sure what to get. I know that there are 3 different torsion springs weights for these sleds (1400, 1900 and 2100) but I’m not sure which is stock and what I should get. I’m about 155 lbs with equipment and am riding mostly trails and not super aggressive but do like to have fun (;. Hoping that someone here possibly knows the stock size of these torsion springs and possibly which ones I should get considering my size and riding style.

try hibbsman at barn of parts for a set of the medium springs or the light stock ones or one of the other guys parting out sleds on the site.

only ever set an xtx suspension but i used the light ones from an 09 on my 11 apex xtx and i weigh in at 250 lb.

Did you ever get what you were looking for? I have a '09 RTX with stock torsion springs, I am looking for a heavy set. Swap?

Back