• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 viper wont start after laying it on right side

Yamaconn

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 yamaha sr viper rtx
Went out riding yesterday went to make a left and turn the track had slipped on the ice then it grabbed alone with the skaggs and in a slow motion movement the sled tipped on to the right side. Now heres the issue i had gotten it upright and tried to start it and i wont srart it turns over and only fires when i hold the throttle wide open but will not hold an idle. It just dies i have all the outside panels off and started the easy checks the battery disconnected and reconnected,and using the kill switch to see if it was flooded at all. Im lost and dont know what it could be.
If anybody can help me on this im all ears.

Check your throttle block, you may have damaged the thumb throttle or even a build up off snow in there will cause that problem. Had a friend who flipped his machine and he had same problem until we thawed everything out.

Back