• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 Viper Info

Does anybody with inside knowledge or a tech with Yamaha know of any updates/refinements from the 2014 Viper to the 2015 Viper?

Just wondering if there was any small technical changes to improve or refine the first year product.

Interceptor007 said:
Does anybody with inside knowledge or a tech with Yamaha know of any updates/refinements from the 2014 Viper to the 2015 Viper?

Just wondering if there was any small technical changes to improve or refine the first year product.

ECU update across all models. Per Am Snow newsletter dated 11 Feb 2014 while discussing 2015 sled release and updates. Try the hot link below!

http://links.mkt746.com/servlet/MailVie ... &mt=1&rt=0

If you are an AmSnow subscriber you can get to the complete article.

stingray719 said:
yami1 said:
So thought yami was coming out with a new model every year for the next five??!!! Changing graphics and a few parts doesnt count!!! Im bit disapointed but at sametime im glad I didnt wait and see what model yr 15 brought and bought my sexy a$$ red and black rtx back in december

Dont forget dealer installed turbo option. :sled1:

Where's the info on this??

red dog said:
stingray719 said:
yami1 said:
So thought yami was coming out with a new model every year for the next five??!!! Changing graphics and a few parts doesnt count!!! Im bit disapointed but at sametime im glad I didnt wait and see what model yr 15 brought and bought my sexy a$$ red and black rtx back in december

Go to the Yamaha site, $2000 for mountain Viper purchasers. Or call your local dealer.

TestMaster said:
red dog said:
stingray719 said:
yami1 said:

Go to the Yamaha site, $2000 for mountain Viper purchasers. Or call your local dealer.

I cant find it on the Yamaha site. Do you have a link? Dealer don't know anything yet.

red dog said:
TestMaster said:
red dog said:
stingray719 said:
yami1 said:

I cant find it on the Yamaha site. Do you have a link? Dealer don't know anything yet.

Try this! Right side bottom of page in the mountain sled area!

http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport/ ... e_sps.aspx

TestMaster said:
red dog said:
TestMaster said:
red dog said:
stingray719 said:
yami1 said:

Try this! Right side bottom of page in the mountain sled area!

Thanks

http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport/ ... e_sps.aspx

GTPower said:
this is also my favorite new color combo. but still have the dog ear windshields. only new colors. weird. the only way i would have traded is if there was a factory turbo option. but i like my 14. wish i had the new skis, ecu update,and a 1.7 track on my ltx se

tator:

I like the windshield. Does it have "Arctic Cat" stamped/scribbed on it in any area? I'm considering purchasing one, but do not want to promote a Cat windshield on a Yamaha.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

There is nothing on the windshield. not even a part number. better not look at your stock exhaust!

[b]There is nothing on the windshield. not even a part number. better not look at your stock exhaust![/quote][/b]

Thanks! Yep, have already noticed the exhaust. No worries, the parts that matter most are genuine YAMAHA tho!

Back