• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 apex suspension

sled

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 apex
my apex rides like stone........is this update i hear of covered by yamaha?

Yeah buddy, they ride real bad with the stock shock. My dealer gave me an updated shock, it now rides great. I have a 2017. Not sure what they will do for your 16, but i would surely ask your dealer. Night and day difference

better hurry as the supply has dwindled and they are getting scarce. did mine last month and dealer said rep covered it but the recall was expired or about to when i got mine and my sled was in for 1st service as i bought it new in november.

better hurry as the supply has dwindled and they are getting scarce. did mine last month and dealer said rep covered it but the recall was expired or about to when i got mine and my sled was in for 1st service as i bought it new in november.

This sounds like Yamaha might be done with the single shot. And with Japan built sleds? Just sayin.

Back