• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 LTX-LE ??Tuner3??

Actually all the adds I see they list both 2&3
  • NEW Tuner 3 Skis
    Our advanced twin-keel Tuner ski is improved again, with a new lighter design, a replaceable ski-hoop allowing for custom color matching and the same great easy steering, reduced darting and tuning capabilities of previous Tuner Ski designs.
  • Tuner 2 Skis
    Our Deep Keel Tuner 2 Skis are engineered specifically for the SRV Chassis and the unique characteristics of the Viper. They deliver reduced ski-pressure and near effortless steering; and the dual keel design delivers an assured “bite” in the corners with reduced darting. The design also allows you to customize the handling and feel of your sled with easy to change carbide runners in a variety of insert lengths for the inner and outer keel.
  • NEW FOX Piggy Back Front Suspension Shocks
    All-new performance tuned FOX coil-over shocks combine high pressure gas aluminum body, rebuildable performance with a piggyback chamber for added oil volume, reduced fade in harsh conditions, and the ability to easily adjust compression damping with a simple three position knob with perfectly calibrated settings for a wide-variety of trail conditions and riding styles.
  • NEW FOX Piggy Back Rear Suspension Shocks
    A new FOX high-pressure gas shock features a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy to adjust compression damping performance settings so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and riding preference.
  • YVXC Clutching
    Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
  • Dual Shock SR 129 Rear Suspension
    The drop-link style Dual Shock SR 129 rear suspension is the cumulative result of years of punishment and development in snocross and cross-country competition. The incredibly stout, yet lightweight design allows riders to drive hard into the most demanding and unsuspecting terrain while retaining the utmost level of control.

Last edited:

All i see is turner 2 listed for Ltx-LE on USA web site

http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport/models/srviper-l-tx-le

• NEW FOX Piggy Back Front Suspension Shocks
    All-new performance tuned FOX coil-over shocks combine high pressure gas aluminum body, rebuildable performance with a piggyback chamber for added oil volume, reduced fade in harsh conditions, and the ability to easily adjust compression damping with a simple three position knob with perfectly calibrated settings for a wide-variety of trail conditions and riding styles.
  • NEW FOX Piggy Back Rear Suspension Shocks
    A new FOX high-pressure gas shock features a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy to adjust compression damping performance settings so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and riding preference.
  • NEW Yamaha Performance Damper
    New and exclusive Yamaha technology, the Performance Damper is designed for exceptional overall chassis performance by harnessing unwanted chassis vibration and distortion. Mounted directly to the chassis at the front and rear of the machine, the Performance Damper captures unwanted chassis energy resulting in exceptional control and comfort with remarkable high-speed stability and tracking through rutted and chatter bump filled corners.
  • NEW Performance Windscreen
    The lean and assertive demeanor of the SR Viper L-TX LE is freshened for 2016 with a new performance inspired, color-matched windscreen.
  • NEW Rear Storage Bag
    A tunnel mounted, molded storage bag provides you the added convenience of easy access storage. The bag features additional padding to protect cargo, and an easy to open large zipper pull with weatherproof zipper. There’s room for spare gloves, water, snacks and more.
  • Tuner 2 Skis
    Our Deep Keel Tuner 2 Skis are engineered specifically for the SRV Chassis and the unique characteristics of the Viper. They deliver reduced ski-pressure and near effortless steering; and the dual keel design delivers an assured “bite” in the corners with reduced darting. The design also allows you to customize the handling and feel of your sled with easy to change carbide runners in a variety of insert lengths for the inner and outer keel.

I remember it saying tuner 3 last spring when i was researching before ordering

Every year this happens now. Don't remember changes or crappy advertising on the Japan sleds but it is what it is now. Surprised they sell any preorders. If we did that at dealer level would lose customers for sure. Sucks guys.

I printed the Canadian webpage for the XTX LE and it says tuner 2's, the same as it said now. I did not print out the LTX though. I really don't care what ski's it has as long as it has some and it gets here. GRRRR.

Sometimes Yamaha drop the ball solid , the said that the tuner3 is improved compare to the 2 and they put the tuner 2 on most 2016 sled ! Hard to follow...

Last year i got my new sled beginnig oct,i was supposed to to have the mpi kit beginnig november maximum they said! I waited for it until the END of January.....

tuner 2 0r 3 doesn't matter get rid of them and put some curves XS on. That's the icing on the cake for the viper! Puts it on rails! The tuners are the first thing to go when my 2016 gets here.

tuner 2 0r 3 doesn't matter get rid of them and put some curves XS on. That's the icing on the cake for the viper! Puts it on rails! The tuners are the first thing to go when my 2016 gets here.

I think you did NOT understand the post !

I think you did NOT understand the post !
I understood the post! My point was quit worrying about what tuner you have they are both inferior to a set of curves. Just giving some helpful in site.

20151007_184625.jpg 20151007_184837.jpg here's a photo of the carbides on the 3's

My 2016 rtx came with 3,the 2 2016s in the show room when I pick my sled up had 3 the, 15.5 had 2 on it

Attachments

• 20151003_134853.jpg
    20151003_134853.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 115

Back