• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 viking pro II cover

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 VK Pro II
Anyone else having trouble fitting their Yamaha VK Pro II Cover on their 2016 VK sled. It appears the pockets on the cover that should fit the handle bars are to far forward or the handle bars are angled to far back. Part number SMA-8KW29-00-00. Not impressed with the fit and hoping it just me. Handle bars are putting too much pressure on cover and are going to rip it prematurely. Any ideas??

Anyone else having trouble fitting their Yamaha VK Pro II Cover on their 2016 VK sled. It appears the pockets on the cover that should fit the handle bars are to far forward or the handle bars are angled to far back. Part number SMA-8KW29-00-00. Not impressed with the fit and hoping it just me. Handle bars are putting too much pressure on cover and are going to rip it prematurely. Any ideas??

Yep - exactly the same problem. Not impressed with the fit at all. Whilst trailering the right handlebar wore a hole right through the cover.

Same same. I find going in threw the gas access and carefully sliding it down over the grips the safest (knock on wood).

when I recieved my 2016 dealer prepped vkII, the handlebars were so far forward that I couldn't see the gauges but the cover fit. Lowered the bars and now it's a real stretch to get it over the bars. See my other comments on the 2016 VKII review. Not good. but not all bad either

Back