• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 Yamaha Apex Parts

CRH07

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Apex
Hi,

I'm searching for parts for a 2016 Yamaha Apex I recently purchased that hit a tree. There are a lot of items I'm searching for such as bulkhead right and left, hood, bumper, lower plastics... When looking at bulkheads I'm finding that a lot list years 06 - 12 but some have all model years listed. The hood is clearly different but does anyone know if other parts like the bulkhead have changed or could a bulkhead from a 2006 be used? Also, does anyone have any suggestions on where to order parts online? New or used, I'm fine either way.

Thanks!

try travis at barn of parts (site sponsor). he parts out those sleds.

www.barnofparts.com

the bulkhead is different for the eps sleds but you can use the parts from any 11-18 apex.

how did the electronics fare that are mounted there? i know it was close when the gf hit a tree with my 2011 but she did not do any bulkhead damage.

try travis at barn of parts (site sponsor). he parts out those sleds.

www.barnofparts.com

the bulkhead is different for the eps sleds but you can use the parts from any 11-18 apex.

how did the electronics fare that are mounted there? i know it was close when the gf hit a tree with my 2011 but she did not do any bulkhead damage.

Okay! I'll give that website a try for parts and that's great to know about the bulkhead, I was wondering about the power steering as it seems to be the most notable change.

Fortunately all of the electronics seem to be fully functioning. It did break a couple of the brackets holding the gauge cluster in place but the engine still starts and the gauges all seem to be functioning.

Thanks!

Okay! I'll give that website a try for parts and that's great to know about the bulkhead, I was wondering about the power steering as it seems to be the most notable change.

Fortunately all of the electronics seem to be fully functioning. It did break a couple of the brackets holding the gauge cluster in place but the engine still starts and the gauges all seem to be functioning.

Thanks!
BOP will sell you a kit to strengthen your instrument pod.

henseljg2 get in touch with him he has the best used Apex parts.

Back