• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 yamaha atv line,new Grizzly,Kodiak......

I wonder how different the '16 Grizzly really is other than an updated engine. They look nice though. The Kodiak looks like a nice machine for a good price. I wish Yamaha would make a 2 up Grizzly, I'd be all over that. I'm not a big fan of the other manufacturers that make 2 up ATV's so I make do with my Grizzly with a WES trunk.

I went Yamaha's demo ride in Ottawa a couple weeks ago, I currently ride a 2014 grizzly 700 (7,000 km). I noticed the difference when switching from grizzly to kodiak, the kodiak it much stuffer and the seat is firmer, plus it felt like a working machine. I am short and I felt more comfortable on the grizzly. Until I rode them, I was not sure which one I wanted, but after riding both, grizzly was my choice. Cannot wait for the my new grizzly se to arrive.

That's what I noticed on the ride,the Grizzly is hands down the better quad(Ride,Handling,Comfort).Cheap shocks on the Kodiak holds it back.

Back