• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 Sidewinder BTX - 270 miles

mysledblows

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, mcx phazer, phazer, apex
Selling the wife’s btx. Just not what she wanted. We bought this in late 19 from Pat’s with less miles than hours because it was a Yamaha factory display sled. I think it had 9 hours on it when we picked it up and less than 5 miles so it had sat and idled more than it had moved. Rode it a few times around home and then due to life getting in the way, poor snow at home, and moving we just haven’t used it. After a couple rides this year she decided she wants something different so up for sale it goes.

2017 sidewinder btx se - orange/black/gray, 153 x 1.75 track, never tuned, center spring replaced with stiffer version, deleted rov, BOP driveshaft wedge, j&t rear wheel kit (2 wheel) to replace the trihub, lower belly pan protector on clutch side, BOP skid plate, and a couple other things I’m forgetting.

$11,500 located in MN about 30 miles north or Brainerd.

Last edited:

Bump - with the new ones sold out and costing 20k here’s a basically new one with some of the standard upgrades. My pics won’t load but can text/email. Don’t be afraid to throw out a number. Might catch me on a good day. Would entertain trades too for something interesting with cash up or down depending. Clean bp horse trailer (3 horse min)with a front tack area, summer play car (Camaro, vette, challenger, etc..), or ???

Back