• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 Sidewinder MTX 162 **SHOCK QUESTIONS** please help

apexnfever

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
FACTORY SERIES FLOAT 3 EVOL R for front and back.

So I was hoping anyone would know of other brands other than FOX for just as good quality for a much BETTER price.
Or where I can find a price better than 1700 for front and rear on fox.

Please chime in everyone and share.

I got a set of fox float evol qsl shocks I'm going to sell off my 2018 mtx le

FACTORY SERIES FLOAT 3 EVOL R for front and back.

So I was hoping anyone would know of other brands other than FOX for just as good quality for a much BETTER price.
Or where I can find a price better than 1700 for front and rear on fox.

Please chime in everyone and share.

For that kinf of money go with the custom Axis shocks. From what I read and can tell these are the best available, I have ordered some and cant wait to try them.

18 shock is longer. I think need to buy some 2018 parts to make it fit. Front arm is different and control rod is longer. I just want the QSl3 with lock out. I'll keep on digging to see the damage. Shock itself is only 600 retail in Cdn dollars.

Anyone figure out how to fit the QSL3 in a 2017 ? I see the longer control rod listed in parts , but the same front arm and rear arm as 2017.

Pretty sure its confirmed that its the same size and bolts right in. I know randy finally put one in, maybe he can chime in if there was anything different.

Back