• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 vector rear air shock setting

roadking

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha sidewinder
What should I set the PSI on the Fox rear air shock to for 150 lb. person?

What should I set the PSI on the Fox rear air shock to for 150 lb. person?
There is a free updated fox float rear shock available for your sled if you have the single shot rear suspension, it is way more adjustable and gives you a better ride contact your dealer, for now on your stock shock start out at 170psi and try riding it moving the pressure up or down to suit your weight and riding style it takes abit to dial it in, hope this helps

Does this apply to 2016 Vector single shot suspension also? The free updated shock?

Does this apply to 2016 Vector single shot suspension also? The free updated shock?
My understanding is on the 2016 models if you are not happy with the ride then your dealer should be able to talk to his rep and do something for you, there are some that have 2016 models that Yamaha replaced with the updated shock. hope this helps

My understanding is on the 2016 models if you are not happy with the ride then your dealer should be able to talk to his rep and do something for you, there are some that have 2016 models that Yamaha replaced with the updated shock. hope this helps
Thanks. Will talk to dealer.

Yes, 10 minutes east of Charlottetown, Pownal

Yes, 10 minutes east of Charlottetown, Pownal
I am originally from the Island too, Tignish area, moved to NS 35 years ago still have family and lots of friends in that part of the Island, its good to talk to a fellow Islander from time to time.

Back