• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 Vector XTX 1.25

kim slocum

Country
USA
Snowmobile
vector ltx, vmax 800
I currently own 2 Vector LTX models and am looking to buy a low mile XTX. Anyone know where I could find one? Thanks much.

It will be very very hard to find one used. And hard to find new as well. Most are 1.75's and the few left overs are priced high... it's going to get worse as Yamaha isn't building them and not many new sleds this summer so stock will go fast. Prices will stay high.
I'm so glad I bought mine just before the release and paid only $8700 with upgraded shock. Had to drive 1300 miles to get it but worth every penny.

I'm on a 2010 LTX and my wife has 2012 LTX. Did you get the shock upgrade I read about on this site? Maybe my wife needs the XTX upgrade also?

Yes I got the shock upgrade.. but the Elka coil over is near the same price.. that may be the way to go as you don't have to fool with air pressure.. The 2012 won't take the upgraded shock.

Back