• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2017 VK540 question

Tyloooor

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
good day

It's almost that time of year again!

A guy from my work just picked up a 2017 Yamaha VK540 and was wondering about studs. He wants something for grip, but isn't interested in traditional style studs and more interested in the studs added to the lugs. Has anyone added the studs to lugs themselves? And if so, what did you use and how many?

Thanks

good day

It's almost that time of year again!

A guy from my work just picked up a 2017 Yamaha VK540 and was wondering about studs. He wants something for grip, but isn't interested in traditional style studs and more interested in the studs added to the lugs. Has anyone added the studs to lugs themselves? And if so, what did you use and how many?

Thanks

I have added the I-Grip and have 3500 miles on so far, Work awesome. I have 2 more sleds I am going to do them on.

I have added the I-Grip and have 3500 miles on so far, Work awesome. I have 2 more sleds I am going to do them on.
What Length I-Grip did you use? Did you install tunnel protection?

Back