• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 Minnesota Ride

I'll need to burn a Vacation day or two for either weekend so both work for me.

I'd be interested. I know I'm the new guy and have to earn the respect of the good members here on this forum. :cool:

I plan on attending the giveaway ride in Michigan feb. 1-5.
I guess I'm indifferent whether this ride was the weekend beforehand or after.

Kid has games on Thursday both those weekends but assuming there is snow we can probably make an appearance either weekend.

Taking the camper to Lake Havasu during that time frame... probably out this year!!!
Hope you have fun out there. I also hope we get a good winter here. I'll probably give it a bit more thought and then just pick a weekend, byt the way it sounds either will work for most others.

Ely it is... Not sure which dates are better, please chime in, but I'm thinking either January 26-28 or February 9-11. My place as usual has some room and as an alternative The Junction Inn in Babbitt, has decent rooms for a good price. http://junctioninnsuites.com/

Either one of those I will try to make. I know I have not been up by you guys in some time. I will try ..

I was just had a thought to look at the local event calendar for Ely, and it says that the local clubs are doing a FUN Run on Jan. 27. So let's do the Feb. 9-11 weekend.

I am reserved at the Junction Inn for Thursday night until sunday.
Anybody else staying there?

Hey there. Noob checking in. I would like to join you guys for this one. I need to confirm with the VP of Extra Curricular...What was the rate at the Junction? First group ride for me so any tips for stuff to bring is appreciated.

Welcome Peter. I was the TY no0b a few weeks ago in the UP.
Just bring your sled and gear, and your teddy bear for your motel room and you are good to go. :)

Back