• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 Polaris

DMCTurbo

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder XTX LE 137
Just seen an ad for 2018 Polaris. "Do you miss the howl of a triple in the mountains" coming Feb 28 2017

Only if it came in something other than an Axys chassis.

It's fake.

Looks like it was photoshopped by a 5 year old and the domain name in the bottom left was never purchased.

Even Polaris isn't dumb enough to build a marketing campaign around an unregistered domain.

It's fake.

Looks like it was photoshopped by a 5 year old and the domain name in the bottom left was never purchased.

Even Polaris isn't dumb enough to build a marketing campaign around an unregistered domain.

Have you ever taken a close look at Polaris' marketing materials? Some of the photoshopping done in the pictures looks like it was done by a 10 year old.

Have you ever taken a close look at Polaris' marketing materials? Some of the photoshopping done in the pictures looks like it was done by a 10 year old.
I could say the same thing about that horrendous external rear shock fiasco! LOL

I would of appreciated Yamaha joining forces with Polaris than that of Arctic Cat.

When I first heard about Polaris releasing a triple, I was hoping it was going to be a four stroke. If it's a pull start, it likely won't be a four stroke.

Looks like Polaris went 146 on the crossover
IMG_0607.PNG
IMG_0608.PNG

Back