• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Sidewinder Vibration

Hi Guys...good news update. Thanks for all the advice. Learning as follows, I swapped both clutches from my sidewinder to my my SRX and vibration went away, isolated alittle more per clutch and found the secondary to be at fault. Started to disassemble secondary and found two of the three nuts holding the helix down backed off just a tread causing the helix to flex away from clutch. See pic it actually ovoled my helix holes. Swapped out helix, new nuts, torqued to spec & no more vibration. Some thing quick to check for future vibration issues.
I use a little drop of blue locker on those every time i remove them

Hi Guys...good news update. Thanks for all the advice. Learning as follows, I swapped both clutches from my sidewinder to my my SRX and vibration went away, isolated alittle more per clutch and found the secondary to be at fault. Started to disassemble secondary and found two of the three nuts holding the helix down backed off just a tread causing the helix to flex away from clutch. See pic it actually ovoled my helix holes. Swapped out helix, new nuts, torqued to spec & no more vibration. Some thing quick to check for future vibration issues.

Thats a new one I've never seen before. Glad you found it.

Back