• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX-SE Disappointing

Darryl berg

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 sidewinder Ltx-se
Did anyone get their new sidewinder ltx-se and not receive the same shocks as the 2019 snowmobile line up showed. A little angry. Never looked at spec sheet since they showed the guy turning the clicker on the front shocks in the video. Called Yamaha they told me to bad look at the spec sheet next time and they aren’t going to do anything about it. Just curious anyone else think they were getting front clickers or fox zero IQ3 and not????

It is disappointing, seems the much better deal is to buy the cat. Better clutches, the good shocks wall around without a spring order and better price!!!!

Did anyone get their new sidewinder ltx-se and not receive the same shocks as the 2019 snowmobile line up showed. A little angry. Never looked at spec sheet since they showed the guy turning the clicker on the front shocks in the video. Called Yamaha they told me to bad look at the spec sheet next time and they aren’t going to do anything about it. Just curious anyone else think they were getting front clickers or fox zero IQ3 and not????

Shouldn't you be mad at your dealer who sold you the sled and not Yamaha? I am not defending Yamaha head office because they are a bunch of tools so far in my experience, but this sounds like dealer problem to me.

Shouldn't you be mad at your dealer who sold you the sled and not Yamaha? I am not defending Yamaha head office because they are a bunch of tools so far in my experience, but this sounds like dealer problem to me.
X2

I wouldn't be so sure about better clutches.
You may be right on clutches, i am not sure of the majority of cats out there but i ride with 3 cats, 2 with TD max 17 and one stock and there clutches are quiet compared to mine and those 3 HAVE NOT HAD ANY BELT PROBLEMS?

What video? Have a link?

I have to agree with you. I’m got an SRX and it came with the same shitty center shock that was in my ‘17 SE.

You may be confusing your LTX SE with the XTX SE 141". Same color and graphics but the xtx is a 141" with 1.6 cobra track and also gets the QS3 adjustable fox shocks. The 137" SE does not have the qs3.

I remember the good old days when you picked up your new sled and they had improved it over what they told you, now it seems they down grade after you spring order to help them out and just point to the disclaimer.

You may be confusing your LTX SE with the XTX SE 141". Same color and graphics but the xtx is a 141" with 1.6 cobra track and also gets the QS3 adjustable fox shocks. The 137" SE does not have the qs3.

Wasn’t looking at 141 in video. Shows ltx-se in the video then what they changed in 2019. Then didn’t receive that. Why make a video if you don’t give customer what is shown. I know look at spec sheet blah blah blah I never did that I know that. But at the same time don’t show the guy turning the dial and zoom in on it if that was never what you were going to get. Disappointed in Yamaha for sure

Wasn’t looking at 141 in video. Shows ltx-se in the video then what they changed in 2019. Then didn’t receive that. Why make a video if you don’t give customer what is shown. I know look at spec sheet blah blah blah I never did that I know that. But at the same time don’t show the guy turning the dial and zoom in on it if that was never what you were going to get. Disappointed in Yamaha for sure

Attachments

• E63DC5BF-0CD1-4F5C-8FB0-2CF3C184F7EF.png
    E63DC5BF-0CD1-4F5C-8FB0-2CF3C184F7EF.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 194

Back