• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 doo's

Doowithblue

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
07 Mach z x (sold)
18- RTX LE
Tonight is the reveal. Anyone hear any good rumours?

Who cares.... (No offence Doowithbluelue) I rode with a bud today on one of those light weight best handling two strokes with amazing accessories and fancy paint and he was nowhere to be found when I turned it up. Myself on any other sled we'd be right there with each other. :sled1:

That was the worst reveal I've seen, just brutal. New colors and a new gauge cluster (which they didn't even demo). Nothing new from the trail segment.

That's because 2 stroke s have maxed out & they are scrambling to come up with a reliable big hp 4 stroke ( which very hard to do) like the side winder .

That was the worst reveal I've seen, just brutal. New colors and a new gauge cluster (which they didn't even demo). Nothing new from the trail segment.
Ya, but there are lots of high fives over on dootalk. "new gauges....whoohoo!'. Took a quick glance at other threads, lots of complaining just like here. Issues there seem to be belt life, 850's pigs on oil and hard on fuel, bent front ends on multiple year models(no surprise there).
Having said that, if Yamaha and Cat do in fact come out with a new model, or even a much refined SW,(new drivetrain) they could in fact take back a good chunk of market share.

This thread shouldn’t even be allowed on a Yamaha site. Doo sucks, period! Who cares what they come out with! Lol

Back