• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 ltx gt

WinderFab

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder Ltx GT
She’s Ready and waiting for me to pick her up.. can’t wait to hit the trails on this beast..
29696A88-5AD8-4C90-A5F2-67EE62D6E0EC.jpeg

75A9C7E5-EFFB-4537-B9DD-B58EE922620A.jpeg

Love the color! Congratulations.

I personally just hate that windshield though....kills the whole tough look of that sled, but that’s just me and no offense intended either. I’m just a fan of the lower windshield look on these Winders/Cats.

But great sled and you’re going to love it. Enjoy!

I agree with the big screen,ya it looks goofy,but man it surley does keep you warm,i have had mine on almost sinse day one,and don't see it coming off any time soon. Nice looking sled,enjoy.

I agree with the big screen,ya it looks goofy,but man it surley does keep you warm,i have had mine on almost sinse day one,and don't see it coming off any time soon. Nice looking sled,enjoy.
Allot of guys would pay big money to have a better/taller windy coming home from a long ways away on a -25 degF night. What's the windchill at 70-80 MPH when it's -25 degF?

Thanks guys..
Yes I know that windshield kinda kills it, I’ve ordered the medium sport windshield with the mirrors so I’ll see how that goes.
Not a fan of the red skis either, I think a set of black skis are in the near future.

Hope this sled serves me well like my apex did, loved my eps apex but even with the wrp seat the seating position wasn’t enough for high miles week long trips..

Congrats Fabio!!
What a beauty love the color!!!
That windshield will definitely keep you warm.
It would be nice if yamaha or cat came out with a adjustable windshield like brp!!

Last edited:
I actually put that windshield on my RTX. It works great. I dont think it looks bad at all, neither does anyone I ride with. Everyone who rides my sled comments on how much wind protection it provides over what they are using. I think it is the way the top edge is turned.

I refuse to be cold riding for sake of looks.

Thanks guys..
Yes I know that windshield kinda kills it, I’ve ordered the medium sport windshield with the mirrors so I’ll see how that goes.
Not a fan of the red skis either, I think a set of black skis are in the near future.

Hope this sled serves me well like my apex did, loved my eps apex but even with the wrp seat the seating position wasn’t enough for high miles week long trips..

I would lose the warning stickers on the hood , before even considering a ski color change .
By the way Red is the fastest color available !

Allot of guys would pay big money to have a better/taller windy coming home from a long ways away on a -25 degF night. What's the windchill at 70-80 MPH when it's -25 degF?
You bet its cold at those speeds brother,i am to old to freeze my hands and too too,s lol..if you know what I mean..

Back