• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 release date

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
Here is the Dealer release date
2020 release.jpg

Well at least we know Yamaha will still be selling sleds next season.

Popcorn-408x408.jpg

Last edited:
Piggy back clickers. Revised headlight and plastics. I dont see genesis on the side.
I believe the Genesis name came off a couple sleds last year? I would guess that is a 19 LTX-LE in the pic.

That sled is a 2019. Someone pointed it out on facebook last night. If its BNG again this year I'm going to be disappointed.

They need a new lighter sled with about 100hp to compete with Skidoo's 900 ACE. They've sold soooo many of them.

Well, it will either be new and exciting, or same old thing. We'll see when we see. My guess is same concept different ribbon and bow. They have to address the 600 fun sled class though. More than 75% of trail sleds sold each year are in that category, heavy hitting speed sleds about 15%. When you hold a 12% marketshare overall, of which 90% is in a small segment of a dwindling market there can only be two answers.

I'm really hoping that we'll be seeing a new sled from Yamaha for 2020 that rocks the industry. We all know what they are capable of and here's what I'd like to see....

But I'm afraid this is what we will see once again.....
Lipstick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Piggy back clickers. Revised headlight and plastics. I dont see genesis on the side.[/QUO
Dont read into the picture especially being its a picture of a 2019 sidewinder!!!!!common sense

I'm really hoping that we'll be seeing a new sled from Yamaha for 2020 that rocks the industry. We all know what they are capable of and here's what I'd like to see....
View attachment 145978

But I'm afraid this is what we will see once again.....
View attachment 145977
You'd like to see a man with boobs and a cowboy hat?

Translating that to sleds I'm guessing you want a dual track single ski sled

Back