• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont think there are Apex "haters" here, just people who have moved on---and up.
YUP!!!!! Never been happier with a sled then with my Sidewinder.
:dead::dead:

I'll wait for the "aint seen nothing yet" …….la la …..la …la.... Really, I think things are coming for sure since the move to clear out whats been built and sitting at dealers across the country..

I think the question will Yamaha have a sled line in the future is answered - YES

The second question will future sleds be ALL Japanese made is also answered-NO.

Overall I think - after 4 thousand miles on Viper and over 20 thousand miles on Apexs (old and new, 121 and XTX Apexs as well as Vectors) as well as less than 100 on Sidewinders - we will have Yamaha sleds to choose from and they will be very GOOD.

Have a good day !

Boy Big Foot sure loves his Apex...…….lol

Yes he does!!

I was thinking of him when I “admitted” I like my Yamacat or Catmaha 2015 Viper.

Great article...……...thanks for sharing

I could be wrong (hope I am not) but I believe the 2020 Yamaha sled division is going to knock the sled industry into a tail spin

Yes he does!!

I was thinking of him when I “admitted” I like my Yamacat or Catmaha 2015 Viper.

Ah I do like my Apex but that does not mean that Cat's are bad sleds or that you can not like them! I do have a bit of a problem with calling a Cat a Yamaha just cause they put a Yamaha sticker on it! I am not a fan of the Cat chassis Apex is the last great sled Yamaha built! Maybe some day Yamaha will build a sled again till then just more Cats. I hope I live long enough to see it!

Im going to speculate it would be more likely to see an HCR/alpha 1 version in blue named the mountain max. more so then a 2 stroke mountain sled offered by yamaha.

Here's some interesting news to speculate on what might be coming out for the steep and deep guys.....

Might there be a new 2-stroke waiting in the wings?

http://www.snowmobile.com/blog/2018/06/is-the-yamaha-mountain-max-returning.html

Sure it is. Not to be sarcastic, but no real news there. They are and have been sharing technology
When the new turbo motor was released cat stepped back a little and let yamaha take a big part of the publicity.
Last year the alpha was released and yamaha had no part in it. It was cat only.
The next model will be an alpha rebranded as a mountain max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back