• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 YZRR

snopro442

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
mod 08 nytro, 2-2007 phazers and a 2010 sno pro 500 speedwerx exterminator. new 2014 nytro for towing the snowcoach. 2015 Viper mpi turbo
Pictures are out of the new 2 stroke on the web. Real or fake?

Wrap ?

Attachments

• received_1096982680471779.jpeg
    received_1096982680471779.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 407
Here's a few more pics.....

2020-1.jpeg
2020-3.jpeg
2020-2.jpeg

U beat me to it lol 2 stroker !!! It better have a japan motor... , front suspension different shocks ? , says Yamaha reactive suspension , & Yamaha genesis 2 stroke... can't see them saying that with a cat motor...lol

Last edited:
Well they do need something for the mountains! Looks awesome!!

A buddy and I smell BS, what's with the rox's hand guards?

Pretty sure that's a wrapped ALPA someone did spend a lot of time and money on it tho. Looks pretty cool.

Looks like a race work's front bumper and holes cut in snow flap, something doesn't add up.

Mono cross? RR? I’m thinking it’s a race sled...if it says genesis 2 stroke on the side, I’m pretty sure it won’t be a cat engine. That would be really dumb on their part.

Only time will tell him guess. Unless this was purposely leaked, with a wrap to make everyone think different.

Mountain track, not a trail sled. Not saying there wont be a trail version of the mono rail, but I don't believe that is it.

Mountain track, not a trail sled. Not saying there wont be a trail version of the mono rail, but I don't believe that is it.
Supposedly current mono rail skid is not strong enough to handle trail abuse.

Back