• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Ltx GT Cluster Flash

21GT

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
21 Ltx-gt
Hello everyone I just picked up the SM SS Bundle and cluster flash from Hurricane for my 2021. I thought I read on here not to long ago that there was issues with the cluster flash on the 21s. But not sure what tune company it was from. Is that still the case? And any of you guys running that setup on your new sleds?

I just flashed my '20 SRX with the bundle from hurricane and was concerned about loosing the IQS shock functions. Happy to say, everything seems to function as it should.

Hello everyone I just picked up the SM SS Bundle and cluster flash from Hurricane for my 2021. I thought I read on here not to long ago that there was issues with the cluster flash on the 21s. But not sure what tune company it was from. Is that still the case? And any of you guys running that setup on your new sleds?
I read on HCS, there was a gentleman that indicated that some flashes were having issues with 2021 ATAC setups. Not 100% sure on this, but that is what he was seeing. He was wondering if there were any updates. This would be a great question for TD or Hurricane directly.

Ok thank you. I will check with them. I feel like they would have said somthing when they sold it to me if there was issues. They seem like a solid company with great customer service. Can't wait to try the package out this winter. I have 400 miles on it all stock right now debating on whether I should order some studs also.

No issues with the cluster flash what so ever with gap.
Many guys are running that set up it been well tested and proven. I ran sm ss in 2019 when sm tune first came out and loved it. The 240 and 270 are both a riot to run!!

Back