• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Sled Buyers

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
You all here are like family so value your opinion.
I had stated I was buying a new Venom Mountain. Worked it out with my dealer and friend at TA Motorsports. Then with this Corona I backed out. Well after thinking it over I am in again. It’s not Sidewinder $ and I feel all our $ will be worth less after this is over. That makes buying now a deal. I also want all businesses to survive. Doing my small part for Yamaha and Cat. All this and I really want one for fun and shock development. I understand why they haven’t extended offer. Less demand so should be able to meet it. Is it stupid to buy something now or smart?

You all here are like family so value your opinion.
I had stated I was buying a new Venom Mountain. Worked it out with my dealer and friend at TA Motorsports. Then with this Corona I backed out. Well after thinking it over I am in again. It’s not Sidewinder $ and I feel all our $ will be worth less after this is over. That makes buying now a deal. I also want all businesses to survive. Doing my small part for Yamaha and Cat. All this and I really want one for fun and shock development. I understand why they haven’t extended offer. Less demand so should be able to meet it. Is it stupid to buy something now or smart?

Buy it, I bought a tractor for my land in the UP and I still cant take it up there.. life goes on and so will we.

Edit:
Reading is hard. Lol.

Last edited:
Actually i just want someone i trust to buy a Venom & report here on TY about it.

I might be a tad selfish, but at least i'm honest.

cannondale27 is your guy. The new Venom has bit him hard and with his shock knowledge he's only going to make a good sled great. Enough said.

Last edited:

Back