• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 SRX Graphics

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
For anyone that knows me you know that I've got a problem leaving the graphics on my sleds stock.

I've always liked my sleds to be a little bit different looking than OEM, but still have an OEM look to them. Robb at Blown Concepts understands this and has nailed it over the years on all of my sleds.

I've got a new 2021 SRX coming and I really like what Yamaha has done with the looks of the new SRX this year, but there's always more.

I'd like to know what you TY members think. Leave the stock graphics on or change them up to something similar to what Robb designed last year on my wife's SideWinder (SX-R).

Does anyone have any outside of the box ideas?

Thanks for any input. Cheers!

SRX2021Blue.JPG

SRX2021-2.JPG

SX-R3.jpg

SXRHighRock.JPG

Last edited:

That could be the nicest looking stock sled ever built. It's too bad that windshield isn't effective because it just looks plain sharp.

I really like the silver on blue. Maybe add some more silver to the hood and replace the white graphics on the sides.

I haven't been disappointed with any of your wraps yet, so I'm sure it'll look sweet wether it's a full wrap or just some tweaks.

I like them both but like the white on your wife’s better, it is unique and not at all in your face overpowering. My 2 cents don’t mean to spend your money as stock is gorgeous as well.

I also have the new Srx coming and I was thinking of getting the light blue covered in either silver or white .Won’t be able to make that decision until it comes home. Your wrap on the wife’s sled is sweet.

For anyone that knows me you know that I've got a problem leaving the graphics on my sleds stock.

I've always liked my sleds to be a little bit different looking than OEM, but still have an OEM look to them. Robb at Blown Concepts understands this and has nailed it over the years on all of my sleds.

I've got a new 2021 SRX coming and I really like what Yamaha has done with the looks of the new SRX this year, but there's always more.

I'd like to know what you TY members think. Leave the stock graphics on or change them up to something similar to what Robb designed last year on my wife's SideWinder (SX-R).

Does anyone have any outside of the box ideas?

Thanks for any input. Cheers!

View attachment 156323

View attachment 156324

View attachment 156325

View attachment 156326

Wow that is sharp. I wonder what he could come up with for a 2020 blue and orange viper..

I like the windshield but believe it could use some white dress up, seems the large Blue uninterrupted space is not in keeping with the rest of the sled. Again my 2 cents

Does it come in orange? :)

Last time I looked (last week) Yamaha's website still had 2020 accessories listed.

So far I have not seen it available in orange. Keep checking with your dealer as you never know what Yamaha decides to offer with their accessories. An orange one would look sweet on your new sled though. Yamaha makes this same windshield (Low Sport) in black.

upload_2020-9-21_9-17-34.png

I think Robb from Blown Concepts could come up with a killer look by adding some orange graphics to the black windshield that would really make your new sled stand out.

Wow that is sharp. I wonder what he could come up with for a 2020 blue and orange viper..

I would contact Robb and find out. If you give him some ideas regarding what look you're after for your sled I don't think that you'll be disappointed in what he can come up with.

A sexy picture that Port Yamaha recently posted showing their recent shipment of SRX's..

upload_2020-9-21_19-38-30.png

Owned Yammie sleds since 83 ,Never had a blue sled !
But if I would , that would be it !

Back