• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 400 Updates

jjmoneysauce

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 VK540
And some Bravos
And some Enticers
So, the 2022 400s say CVTech drive. 21s were Team if I recall correctly. What else changed? Did they fix the skid breaking and frame folding issues too? I assume that the clutching and possible ECU update will take care of the catastrophic 1324 codes and motor burns that guys were seeing.

So, the 2022 400s say CVTech drive. 21s were Team if I recall correctly. What else changed? Did they fix the skid breaking and frame folding issues too? I assume that the clutching and possible ECU update will take care of the catastrophic 1324 codes and motor burns that guys were seeing.
I am curious if there are updates too. I have been following TY comments here and talked with few folks on the trail. Unless some of these bugs are worked out I may need to go another direction for my 12 year old.

The Yamaha site says the 2021 was CVTech too. I’m considering buying a 2022 but a little hesitant given the problems that I’ve read about on 2021’s and what appears to be the lack of any changes on the 2022 other than color. Local dealer has a 2021. Said they’d sell it cheap today when I as in. Their offer was $300 off MSRP. Ha, cheap, yeah.

The Yamaha site says the 2021 was CVTech too. I’m considering buying a 2022 but a little hesitant given the problems that I’ve read about on 2021’s and what appears to be the lack of any changes on the 2022 other than color. Local dealer has a 2021. Said they’d sell it cheap today when I as in. Their offer was $300 off MSRP. Ha, cheap, yeah.

Sooo...BNG?

From what I can tell, yep.

I’m trying to decide if I take the risk and get one. Can’t get a YES warranty on it from what I’ve heard.
Yeah I’m in the same boat. I can’t really find anything yet to give me comfort.

Once they updated clutching on mine I have not had any issues or codes. Have 450 miles since rebuild and we have been running it hard. I would expect 22’s will come off the line with new clutching specs.

2021 rebuilt at 160kms.

Still throwing p1324 code

Sitting at dealer for last 3 weeks.

then I get goof ball responses like this from customer service. I’m only requesting they extend my warranty so I can actually drive it for a season while it has warranty.

Attachments

• 078EB109-0061-439B-9B02-39967A984B2E.png
    078EB109-0061-439B-9B02-39967A984B2E.png
    122 KB · Views: 222
Yeah these experiences are not confidence inspiring.

We had issues. But the clutching fix has it running real good. We’ve been running it hard and wide open with no issues. It is an awesome stepping stone for developing young drivers. I would recommend it even though we had issues if you are looking for a sled for a young driver or novice.

I got no regrets on buying one as I don’t think there is another sled out there for kids to transition from the snoscoot

We had issues. But the clutching fix has it running real good. We’ve been running it hard and wide open with no issues. It is an awesome stepping stone for developing young drivers. I would recommend it even though we had issues if you are looking for a sled for a young driver or novice.

I got no regrets on buying one as I don’t think there is another sled out there for kids to transition from the snoscoot

I still don’t have mine back. Managed 360kms this seasons. I can’t imagine how disappointed a kid would be with this sled.

I don’t have mine back they haven’t fixed it. As much as I love the sled, the motor, the size I can’t recommend something that has been such a disappointment.

Back