• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 anyone?bueller bueller

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtx moose

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder LTX LE,2007 RTX,2000 SRX700
Suprised theres no chat yet on 2022?

I don't think there will be to much new for Yamaha probably power steering and some new colors. With the way the weather has been and not to mention all the other bull carp that's going on in this country right now don't expect to much of any of the manufacturer in the future. I hate to say it but season is getting shorter every year and the cost of a new machine is crazy for the amount of use you get out off it. Don't get me wrong I love this sport and will always have a snowmachine but I'm pretty sure I bought my last new one.

Sad to say but I don’t think people care anymore. The old school true blue guys that drove those posts gave up. All I want is a riot with Yamaha stickers on it, The MTN max seems to be a hit. Not too much to ask is it?!. With the D&D riot power kit they are putting up some impressive HP numbers. And we have the benefit of some testing miles.

:hide:

Sad to say but I don’t think people care anymore. The old school true blue guys that drove those posts gave up. All I want is a riot with Yamaha stickers on it, The MTN max seems to be a hit. Not too much to ask is it?!. With the D&D riot power kit they are putting up some impressive HP numbers. And we have the benefit of some testing miles.

:hide:
Yup. Wish Yamaha would rotate suppliers. Wouldnt mind a blue Polaris. Guys I rode the 2021 800 cat New Years weekend. It is very impressive powerwise.

You may see a new upgraded shared chassis for 2022, the design engineers at Yamaha only produce stickers now, that seems to have worked for Yamaha so far, good job on the Yamaha mountain max.

I know the tsunami in 2011 wiped out alot of yamaha's suppliers, maybe having forced the hand to reach out to cat?has there supply chain recovered yet?

I worked for polaris and I can tell you most of there parts are junk from China or from the lowest bidder locally.they would be last in my bullpen..
Not much different than Cat. All the manufacturers love those low bidders. That’s why there’s the aftermarket guys to help us overcome the bean counter parts.

Not much different than Cat. All the manufacturers love those low bidders. That’s why there’s the aftermarket guys to help us overcome the bean counter parts.

Well said I worked for Caterpillar for ten years. I am now an Independent Contractor for a manufacturer. I have seen this before. But I am going to sound like a broken record. When Yamaha would not back up my defective rear shocks on my Vectors. However they would if I had bought 2 Apex sleds. Well that put a bad taste in my mouth. I love my sleds. I have put the updated shock on my Wife’s. Only 5 miles of riding on it. And all I can say is should have been that way in the first place! Thanks Travis bought it from him. Also his Soft Start clutch Spring is the way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back