• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 LTX GT EPS wanted!!

Its going to be wait and see for me but if not here for the Christmas to New Years week I might pass on mine.

Not an early deposit cancellation.
The OP edited his original post after he gathered more information. He originally said, "it was a SPS order" then changed it last night @ 1:55 am to a summer deal with a dealer. No problem, just a little confusion but, it's straightened out now.

Its going to be wait and see for me but if not here for the Christmas to New Years week I might pass on mine.
I just saw a Yamaha rep at the grass drags in New Hampshire last night. He said LTX with EPS scheduled delivery mid December, as of now. With all the problems with supply chains it might change........

I sure hope Yamaha comes thru for all you guys that ordered the EPS sled in a timely fashion before the snow starts to pile up.

Ditto, plus if snow is crappy. Wonder if I should pick up the 2022 in Jan and sell for $500 more then I paid. Problem is the dealer fees on top!! There's been a lot of interest in my 2020, I guess because of the quantity of dealer floor sleds.

so are any power surge orders not being filled,or is it just me? srx not being delivred.

From what I'm hearing there is quite a few being notified their not getting their sleds and as of this week a couple dealers have told guys I know that EPS models will not be delivered till February

So they over sold that’s what I got out of it. Doing the just in time manufacturing does not work in these times. Give us your money and some of you can wait a year Thanks Yamaha

So they over sold that’s what I got out of it. Doing the just in time manufacturing does not work in these times. Give us your money and some of you can wait a year Thanks Yamaha
By the sounds of it he commented they sold 70% more sleds this year. With these crazy supply constraints they should have had X amount of sleds to be sold and that’s it. If they told people I’m sorry we’ve hit our limit of sales for the year, at least a lot of people wouldn’t have sold their current sled until they found another replacement.

Back