• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Mach Z

DeBo

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Well finally some competition. They say 180HP and so didn't Yamaha and we know what that brought, 200HP. Ski-Doo is advertising the fastest production sled ever. I'm thinking it will be pushing the 200HP mark. Hell the 900T says 150HP and Dynos in at 165HP all day. I'm actually excited for the push on Yamaha. Interested to hear what you folk think.

Sitting back and watching closely!!! Will the mach z be capable of 300 hp with stock internals? Will yamaha be forced to step up the game?
Interesting!!

Yep this is it....never thought it would happen but very interesting DOO has a ton of new for 22.

Lowered, Rip2(2 ply)track, Bigger injectors, factory launch control, smart-shox system, different gearing and clutching, one year only. 180hp but likely underated. Also a big price tag but comes loaded with all. BRP also brought Lynx brand sleds to North American now for sale...wow, what a big reveal. Also a baby 130hp turbo to boot.

Also the biggest news IMO, BRP changed their iTC to a throttle cable design on ALL 180hp 900r models.....this alone means everything.

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 3.07.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 3.06.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 3.05.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 5.04.53 PM.png
Machz price.png

By lowered they mean it’s the x package level not the xrs. So it’s nothing nuts. And $20,000 that’s pretty nice of them. Just roll that $2000 into your srx and let that Mach eat snow

Just looking through their lineup now. It appears that they increased pricing on all 4 stroke models. 2 stroke sleds seem similar to last season. The Mach Z is pricey, but I'll bet an SRX with EPS will be right in that ballpark.

It is irritating that all the manufacturers are going to longer sleds. No 4 strokes in a 129 anymore. Doo drops a Competition series XRS in a 600r for 2022, and even that is a 137.#$%&*

8E985AD2-7B82-4863-A778-81F42F6925DE.jpeg

Suspension looks great but price tag plus tax and studs doesn’t! Unlikely it will beat a SRX.

Just looking through their lineup now. It appears that they increased pricing on all 4 stroke models. 2 stroke sleds seem similar to last season. The Mach Z is pricey, but I'll bet an SRX with EPS will be right in that ballpark.

It is irritating that all the manufacturers are going to longer sleds. No 4 strokes in a 129 anymore. Doo drops a Competition series XRS in a 600r for 2022, and even that is a 137.#$%&*

One thing I like is you can get a basic model Adrenalin 900r turbo, it has basic shocks, smaller gauge, but is alot lighter(Adrenalin-524lb) vs (Mach-548lb), and sits as low as mach z. And is approx $4850 dollars cheaper(Yellow), and the black one is $250 less then yellow($5100 difference)

Dan
Machz price.png
adrenalin price.png

price adr black.png

Last edited:
Stock Winder vs Stock Mach 1? interesting, I have to say it is so inspiring to say the least to see a company like Ski Doo compliment and cater to their costumer base, answering their requests with new chassis designs and engines and industry first 2 stroke turbo for the mountains, and now going to introduce the Linx line to north America riders, its no wonder they are market share leaders, Polaris has been quiet so something is coming to answer for their costumers, as for Yamaha they will take the power steering system from the Grizzly and put it in their stolen chassis in the winder and Viper models with some new paint schemes and shiny stickers, Yamaha's snowmobile division must be working over time to please their dwindling costumer base, they need a break!!

Back