• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Mach Z

Leaders for me is way cheaper then locally by over 1800.

I found Grace perf which is much closer for me(Port Huron at Border), is within 50 bucks of Leaders.

I can drive to Grace in 2.5hrs. Hard to beat that.

Also tax is less in MICH and reg is far cheaper then NY. So for me this is a no brainer.
I bought one of my 1200's off them. Great people to deal with.

I think the only reason is because of this thread titled 2022 Mach Z.
I do agree with your point that this is a Yamaha site and Sidewinder forum and should be about that.
Go on DooTalk and there is a large amount of threads and posts about how great the new Polaris sleds are. Guys are spooging all over themselves talking about them.
Like you I wasn't all that crazy about it either since I went there for Doo info not Poo info.
or at least maybe move it to the general form.

I agree 100 percent. I love reading dootalk, my all time fav stuff was guys getting grossed out because they posted their 2017 850 was a huge POS between engine failure and belts. It wasnt the sleds fault its your fault because all skidoos are perfect!! Great stuff. They believe that winders ride like dumptrucks and you hardly ever complete a ride without breaking down. Latest is we only make 240 or 250 hp on pump fuel. I hope they keep believing that line of crap. All this being said I would never ever consider setting up an account and trolling like some guys are want to do. A comment that you are switching brands or considering that is probably enough. By the way my winder has never made me walk anywhere tuned its whole 14,000 km life being ridden hard, skidoo guys!

Or at least move it to general or Lounge away from what’s supposed to be talked about on sidewinder trail talk.

Ski doo

46488.jpeg

Buddy of mine spring ordered a new ski doo.
They gave him a delivery date of January.
He asked January 1rst or January 30th?
The dealer said January.
Riding season starts December 1rst here.
He's hoping he's not sledless for half the season.

He's lucky. BRP is out of ace NA engines and turbos. No demo sleds for next year either.

Buddy of mine spring ordered a new ski doo.
They gave him a delivery date of January.
He asked January 1rst or January 30th?
The dealer said January.
Riding season starts December 1rst here.
He's hoping he's not sledless for half the season.
BRP knows they won't last a full season.
LMAO!!
(ok, kidding!)

I've ordered new, but not selling my 19 till the new one has arrived for certain.

Apparently they go by ordered date to build and deliver them. I think he said December for my wive's Renegade and I ordered mid-march.

BRP manufacture is slick, they don't need to go by batch of same model sled at all. There was a video posted on the tube.

Last edited:

Back