• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Power Surge Cancellations

SNOW HO

Veteran
Just looking at a file I have for my power surge order with a list of accessories ordered that now I apparently won’t need as I’m told by my Dealer that Yamaha has canceled my snowmobile order
That’s odd as I’m looking at the fancy brochure from Yamaha showing the advantages of their PowerSurge program.
The First line states ……
GUARANTEED DELIVERY of 2022 Model
So I’m hoping Yamaha will honour their Guarantee. Recent emails to Customer Relations have gone unanswered.
I see US customers are being offered cancellations with refund or late delivery with a $500 visa gift card
Surely Canadian customers can be treated similarly.

rshybrid

Just looking at a file I have for my power surge order with a list of accessories ordered that now I apparently won’t need as I’m told by my Dealer that Yamaha has canceled my snowmobile order
That’s odd as I’m looking at the fancy brochure from Yamaha showing the advantages of their PowerSurge program.
The First line states ……
So I’m hoping Yamaha will honour their Guarantee. Recent emails to Customer Relations have gone unanswered.
I see US customers are being offered cancellations with refund or late delivery with a $500 visa gift card
I like to see how I get my refund heard my viper Ltx GT is not coming in till end of February picked up a nice 21 sidewinder recently I haven’t heard how the refund is going to be handled

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
It sounds like you Canadians are getting the majority of the cancellations and late deliveries.
I wonder why?

SNOW HO

Veteran
The First line states ……
E055235B-E50F-4D4D-9BA3-82268C2EF18B.jpeg

Guaranteed Delivery???