• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Justinator - thats good news but I have a 2020 to trade...who's the dealer?? Woody's?

No, its Rogers in fort kent. This is their first delivery of spring ordered sleds and as far as I know these are all sold. I hope they arrive on schedule as planned, that would be awesome. I was anticipating a late delivery with everything going on.

Ya same boat but I put my order through Woody's last spring. I sent them a email earlier today saying I heard a rumor. I just need to sell the my 2020 sled first rather then trade it. Thanks. It would be great to do some work to the sled while its warm.

Country Cat on Facebook says "This week in Thief River Falls, the RIOT 8000 was coming down the line, with ZR 8000 production expected to begin next week. "

241468377_10157856330226262_99840309230039752_n.jpg

241380240_10157856330266262_4071084429802969741_n.jpg

241474913_10157856330286262_1043479486825981998_n.jpg

Birdy told me all the mountain Sidewinder's are built? Not sure its extremely reliable but?..
Should see or hear of Deliveries soon. Anyone ?

Birdy told me all the mountain Sidewinder's are built? Not sure its extremely reliable but?..
Should see or hear of Deliveries soon. Anyone ?
Don't see Mtn sidewinders in the 2022 lineup.
Maybe the mountain max could be what he is talking about.

Don't see Mtn sidewinders in the 2022 lineup.
Maybe the mountain max could be what he is talking about.
Yea that's probably correct. He just said Mountain sleds.. I don't keep track of mountain sleds or what motors they use.. So that would be the 800 cat motor?

Beginning of the article talks about Arctic Cat fulfilling orders. Interesting:
http://www.arcticinsider.com/Article/HAYDAYS-2021-PART-2---Outside-The-Display

"
Ive seen comments on the interwebs, and have been asked about Snowmageddon fulfillment and In-season Orders, and I was happy the team covered off on those questions:

• Will consumers get their Snowmageddon orders? Heidi shared Arctic Cat's top priority is to fulfill the Snowmageddon Orders first, which has been a challenge because of industry-wide supply chain constraints. (Something every OEM is tackling) The good news, if you ordered during Snowmageddon, you will receive your snowmobile.

Heidi made a great point that they are committed to shipping snowmobiles COMPLETE. Arctic Cat doesn't want to ship a product just to hit a number, but then pass their problem into their channel (dealers). This resonated with me, as I knew several competitor brand dealerships in my area last season had spring orders sitting in their dealerships without important things, like shocks, that didn't get fully delivered to the customer until February. (Unacceptable)

• Will there be in-season Arctic Cat snowmobiles at dealers? In short, YES, Arctic Cat will continue to review the production plan and take every opportunity to move forward and fulfill in-season dealer orders. I don't know which models will be offered, but originally there were plans for Blasts, Youth models and a scattering of full-size units. (Time will tell there)"

Im going to stop at my dealer this week since I need a few things to finish up the service on my xtx and I will ask for an update and see what they have been told. I checked with my buddy who originally told me their was a shipment of winders leaving the factory on last thursday( 9th )and was told they left today and are on the way. This is second hand information Im repeating so Im hoping its accurate but I will try to find out for myself this week.

I just left dealership and 1st shipment of spring ordered winders are in route to dealership. Next shipment (my sled is on) scheduled to leave factory on sept 20. That is the latest info they have. All of their spring ordered sleds should be delivered to dealership by end of this month.

Back