• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

From what is posted online in their weekly built pictures.
Posted online
Im going to stop at my dealer this week since I need a few things to finish up the service on my xtx and I will ask for an update and see what they have been told. I checked with my buddy who originally told me their was a shipment of winders leaving the factory on last thursday( 9th )and was told they left today and are on the way. This is second hand information Im repeating so Im hoping its accurate but I will try to find out for myself this week.

I just left dealership and 1st shipment of spring ordered winders are in route to dealership. Next shipment (my sled is on) scheduled to leave factory on sept 20. That is the latest info they have. All of their spring ordered sleds should be delivered to dealership by end of this month.
Thanks for update! Cant wait to see that Ice blue!

I'll believe it when I see it. ;) :worth:

All the sleds delivered by the end of September sounds to good to be true. :cool:

I'll believe it when I see it. ;) :worth:

All the sleds delivered by the end of September sounds to good to be true. :cool:
I'll believe it when I see it too lol! Just repeating what I was told!! The sleds being delivered by end of month are at this dealership, I dont know how the shipping programs work with the dealer network so I dont know if every dealer will have them all by end of month but should be soon anyway and it means theres progress!

I hope the new sleds are soon with no delays , just sold my 21 srx . If it doesn’t show me beating the new 850s on my 2001 srx will be a embarrassment. Lol

I had a candid talk with a reputable Doo dealer today, that I know well, and he expressed his frustrations with sleds that are being shipped without clusters ect. He also stated that some new sled customers probably wouldn't see their sleds delivered until February! As we know this is not a brand problem it is a motor sport problem that effects all manufacturers.

I put my deposit down on a 22 LTX-GT EPS tonight, and was told that the sled would be in second half of December, so I should have it by Christmas ... Merry Christmas to ME!!!

Didn't know if they would have any in season Sidewinder to sell. Thats good news.

Justinator - Woody's has no idea, spoke to them on Monday.

I live in chautauqua County where we get lake effect snow so usually starts in November, but not allowed to ride now till January really sucks
I'm putting a flashing light on the sw and I'm doing 'trail maintenance' at the first snow. Dumbass state...

I went to Antigo Wi and talked to the dealer they said mid December my Sidewinder Gt but some LE Sidewinders are mid January.

I just spoke to a dealer while getting a filter wrench for my bikes.
He said he just received an email from Yamaha saying all sled orders are canceled.

I don't know this guy but he seemed very pissed.
Hopefully he is mistaken. Take it was a word of caution at this point.

I just spoke to a dealer while getting a filter wrench for my bikes.
He said he just received an email from Yamaha saying all sled orders are canceled.

I don't know this guy but he seemed very pissed.
Hopefully he is mistaken. Take it was a word of caution at this point.
I just ordered some parts with Port Yamaha and asked them about receiving an e-mail from Yamaha regarding canceled orders. It was confirmed that they did receive this e-mail but it's for dealer inventory only. All pre order sleds are good. So yeah I can see a dealer being pissed about not getting anything for the show room floor.

Back